The Community Social Planning Council is seeking diverse voices to participate on its’ Equity and Diversity Advisory Committee for a one-year term.
The TACES Equity and Diversity Advisory Committee provides advice, insight, and recommendations to CSPC and partner organizations on:
- Transportation and equity priorities, issues, and successes
- Lived experiences of barriers to transportation and climate action
- Enhancing access and inclusion of historically under-serviced communities, including Indigenous, newcomer, people with disabilities, and 2SLGBTQ+ communities
- How factors such as race, culture, ethnicity, gender, age, income, and disability, may affect access to and participation in sustainable transportation projects
- Best practices and strategies for engagement and program evaluation
- Other matters that the Equity and Diversity Advisory Committee deems relevant
Committee members are to represent diverse perspectives and lived experiences.
To learn more and to apply please contact: email@example.com